Below is the continuation of the series ‘Checklist for SEO Friendly Web Design’,
3. Use text instead of images to display important names, headings, content, and links. Search Engine crawlers don't recognize text contained in images.
4. Design the website in a way that it could have as some quality text content. Quality and well written text content helps a website in appearing well on Search Engines.
5. Thoroughly check for broken links and correct HTML wherever needed.
6. Use 'DOCTYPE', 'h1' and other heading tags. These tags are important for both web page quality and SEO.
7. Keep the links on a given web page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100 is recommended).
8. Always use alt text for images and make sure that it is descriptive.
MAPLEWEB is the Vancouver, (BC) Canada based company which is providing unmatched quality in Web Design, Web Development, Graphic Design, Flash Design, SEO and Internet Marketing since 2002. At MAPLEWEB we create websites with great visual appeal through a very experienced and creative group of Web Designers and Developers. Our professional Web Experts have custom created hundreds of websites. We have a team who deeply understand the requirements of our customers and deliver on all performance objectives. We are a leading Vancouver Web Design Company with a long list of satisfied clients. For more details, Contact Us